If you have a missing tooth, or teeth, your remaining teeth may shift out of line, transforming your bite. Regain your ability to chew and speak normally, with our high-quality porcelain bridges.
How to tell if you need a bridge:
- You experience strain when biting down
- Chewing your food causes a painful sensation.
- Talking presents difficulty due to misaligned or missing teeth.
A bridge is semi-permanent and durable, comprising two crowns fused to a supporting metal structure that is placed onto your teeth on either side of the space, using a false tooth (or teeth) in between. The bridge prevents your teeth from moving, preserving your bite and the natural appearance of your face.
Dental bridges that are supported by an implant are beneficial for a variety of reasons:
- The existing, healthy teeth either side of the gap do not require prepping (grinding down) as supporting crowns do.
- The bridge is held by way of an implant attached to your jaw, and is more durable and stable.
- The bridge performs more like your natural teeth.
- Visually, it is more natural in appearance as it is not connected to the surrounding teeth.